Our website address is https://aspreys.com. Associated websites addresses are: http://aspreysandclarke.com & http://aspreysandclarke.co.uk.
Our company number : 9941133 (Registered in the United Kingdom)
What Personal Data Do We Collect and Why We Collect It
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Order information and any associated artwork files.
Other information is collected through the use of analytics software (Google Analytics). This information includes your IP address, operating system, web browser, site pages visited, referring site and exit site. Your associated approximate geographic location is also recorded. This analytical information is solely used for the purpose of gathering general statistics in regard to website activity as a whole.
On first use of this website it will be implied that you are in agreement for the data aforementioned to be collected in the process described.
Marketing Newsletter And Keeping In Touch
We will, if you have given us your permission, provide you with information about products and services from Aspreys & Clarke.
- Mailing List: We will ask whether you would like us to send you marketing material when you tick the relevant box when you check out, sign up for newsletters or if you register with us via the Website, by phone, or by email. With your consent, we will use your email address as a convenient way to contact you about your order or any required modification or amendment. From time to time, we may update you on new gift promotions, but only with your permission.
- Can I be remove myself from your mailing list? We will send you special offers and promotions by email. If you do not want to receive offers and promotions by email, simply click on the unsubscribe link in any email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Will you pass my data on to third parties? We will never pass on your email address to a third party for marketing purposes (except if they are contacting you on behalf of Aspreys & Clarke). We respect your privacy and ensure to protect and maintain it at all times.
If you upload images to the website for the purposes of completing an order or receiving a sample , you should avoid uploading images with embedded details, for example, GPS location details or other website data.
If you contact us through the use of a contact form, your name, email address and phone number will be stored until your enquiry or subsequent order has been completed.
Comments / Reviews:
If you leave a comment or review on the site, we collect the data and also the IP address of the visitor to help in spam detection.
No financial information, including any card (credit or debit) is stored on the website. All payment processing is managed off-site by Stripe payment gateway or PayPal.
Legal Basis To Process Your Personal Data
For some of the uses of your personal data (as described above) there is a legal basis under applicable data protection laws for us to use such personal data without your consent.
This includes, for example, where it is required for us to use some or all of the information in order to perform a contract with you, process your order, provide support or to manage your online subscription that we provide to you.
This circumstance can also arise for some of the reasons highlighted below:
- To ensure we understand how our customers make purchases in different demographic and geographic locations.
- Sending marketing communications. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time through the unsubscribe button at the bottom of every email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To present you with personalised offers on our website, through social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram.
- To carry out research and analysis of your data, as this helps us understand our customers better and how they interact with Aspreys & Clarke.
Where we have a legal basis to use your information without consent (as described), this policy fulfils our duty to use your personal data lawfully and in a manner that you would expect; by giving you adequate notice and explanation of the way in which your personal data will be used.
- To ensure and enhance the security of the Website
What We Do With Information Collected
Your information will only be used for one or a number of the following:
- Verifying payment details
- To fulfil your order with our chosen delivery partners
- Company market research
- To provide follow up information including newsletters, new products, competitions and policy changes
- To enhance amendments to website and associated services
- To maintain internal record keeping.
Third Party Service Providers and Websites
The use of third party services are used to fulfil your order. These include delivery partners, payment processing services, marketing and search engine providers. Your data from time to time may be used by these third parties to carry out their associated service.
Privacy Polices of our third party service providers are as follows
Stripe Payments: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
Royal Mail: https://www.royalmail.com/privacy-notice/
Parcelforce Worldwide: https://www.parcelforce.com/privacy/
Your Information, Your Choices
You can prevent information being stored by this website by not supplying any information you are not happy to share and by using your web browser effectively to prevent cookies.
Newsletter and other marketing materials can be unsubscribed from at any time.
Effective Date: 07-08-2019
Contacting Asprey & Clarke
If you have any questions about this policy or any other matter concerning security or your personal data please do not hesitate to contact us:
Your personal data will always be kept secure and will never be passed or sold onto any third party unless required by law.